Thread: Stand and Delive (Little Cup Team) - Opinions

Stand and Delive (Little Cup Team) - Opinions

I have a little cup even coming up (first one) and I built the team based around my main constructed deck.

Main process is Magic Missile Black Manta when someone attacks (same process as my Nova Human Rocket Burn). Alternative win condition is fielding Batman and Magic Missile recycling actions over and over.

I'm rethinking the Elf Wizard (I have the Red Dragon Global for Action Dice deductions) and with the new rules for recycling Actions she isn't as well used. Couple of options would be Mera or the Human Paladin.
    Last edited by VastSpartan; 01-07-2016 at 07:18 PM.

These characters have seen much use and there isn't really anything to offer. You have a lot of globals, which means they can be used against you. Some teams you face may benefit more from one or two of them. Just be wary of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut7 View Post
    These characters have seen much use and there isn't really anything to offer. You have a lot of globals, which means they can be used against you. Some teams you face may benefit more from one or two of them. Just be wary of that.
    Very aware on my globals. My main deck is filled with them.
    Just not sure about Elf Wizards position if I should keep in or not.

Yea, the Elf Wizard can't help with Actions played that turn, but the next turn she can move them just fine. She is a crucial low cost for any action based team. I use to rely on the rare, but found the common to work more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Removal, draw, some beefy hitters and ways to make it all work. Seems fine.

Not sure what new rules about action dice you refer too....but it seems that Elf Wizard is a fine choice here.
    The new about them being in the transition zone once used in the main step. Before the rule I could just use an action die, send to used and then Attack prepping the action in the same turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwannabe View Post
    A variation could be to use common Toad to activate your manta and hulk and save you the energy and prep some of your dice too boot.

Is little cup common only or includes Uncommons? If Uncommons then go UC Elf Wizard to get around the transition Zone with toad.
    Little is just starters and commons.
    Not a fan of Toad.

The only thing I'd find annoying is my opponent magic missidled my sidekicks.

I'm not sure why you have storm (UXM) in here if you are using polymorph. You're giving your opponent a counter to your own basic action.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    The new about them being in the transition zone once used in the main step. Before the rule I could just use an action die, send to used and then Attack prepping the action in the same turn.
    Not trying to knock you, but it's been that way since Justice League last April.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    I'm not sure why you have storm (UXM) in here if you are using polymorph. You're giving your opponent a counter to your own basic action.
    It's there in the case they use polymorph on one of my characters. I have some type of counter for my own deck. Good thing too that I can just counter their counter before we're out of energy. Sure I screwed myself out of prepped dice BUT I can roll my standard four next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Not trying to knock you, but it's been that way since Justice League last April.
    We didnt know till the War of Light release. Before it was just the standard way.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    We didnt know till the War of Light release. Before it was just the standard way.
    Didn't read the rulebook huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    Didn't read the rulebook huh?
    Nope. We didnt play for months