Thread: Little Cup Team (Needs a name. Suggestions)

Little Cup Team (Needs a name. Suggestions)

I mostly threw this together on a whim with using dragons at first but cheetah and Firestorm gave me the idea. It looks decent in my eyes. The only concern is magic missile on Punishers first side.

=Click image for larger version. 

Name:	58.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	507.3 KB 
ID:	4140 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	4141

That is the risk you take with Magic Missile. Otherwise, your team looks fine.

If you have SHIELD Agent Rare version, i would swap to that. An Avenger removal is always nice to have or to add you SHIELD Agents to the roll for Magic Missile and or refielding for Firestorm!

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    If you have SHIELD Agent Rare version, i would swap to that. An Avenger removal is always nice to have or to add you SHIELD Agents to the roll for Magic Missile and or refielding for Firestorm!
    Its only little cup. Starters and commons

Quote Originally Posted by mtSouth
    So what's your ramp/purchase order? How do you get Kingpin out assuming he's your Win condition?

You may want to swap Black Manta for Black Widow-Stinger from ASM. Her aftershock can deal some damage and she can help get KP out faster since she's a shield.
    Black Manta fits more on the fact that he works very similar to my Nova team. I can just send out Cheetah out to attack, magic missile Manta over and over before I knock him out and then distract Cheetah back. With Black Widow I need to have my opponent block and knock her out/has to take the offensive. I dont really care about the shield. With PXG in my team ramping I'm bound to get one. I dont think about those things.