Thread: how we can move action dice on the field?

Common Constantine, common Baron Zemo, common breaker the magical warrior, rare bleeze, common and uncommon Jinzo, uncommon? namor, and rare Blink all remove ction dice from the field.

The common is played as follows. On your turn, during your roll and reroll step, you can pay 1 to reroll any number of action dice (yours and your opponents). The drawback is that it's on your turn and you have to pay 1. I would use Constantine over him.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gkpon66 View Post
    Hi Shadowmeld, I know that you can pay with the rare Baron Zemo to have a dice placed into the prep when played, and I'm assuming you can do that to your opponents action dice. But how does the common Baron Zemo work? We currently play it that it can only be played on your dice. Just looking for some additional info to influence our judge! Thanks.
    The wording is along the lines of the rare Shield Agent which we know works on opposing Avengers. I chose this vs common Constantine because of the defensive stats and the ability to reroll lots of actions which I was running at the Checkmate PDC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Common Constantine, common Baron Zemo, common breaker the magical warrior, rare bleeze, common and uncommon Jinzo, uncommon? namor, and rare Blink all remove ction dice from the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut7 View Post
    The common is played as follows. On your turn, during your roll and reroll step, you can pay 1 to reroll any number of action dice (yours and your opponents). The drawback is that it's on your turn and you have to pay 1. I would use Constantine over him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    The wording is along the lines of the rare Shield Agent which we know works on opposing Avengers. I chose this vs common Constantine because of the defensive stats and the ability to reroll lots of actions which I was running at the Checkmate PDC.
    Thanks guys... i very appreciate it