Thread: WKO testing partner

WKO testing partner

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to test and run deck ideas off of for WKO that are not going to the one I am going to (Rochester, NY). I am currently on my own at my shop for competitive deck building so I am in need of a testing partner.

I know sharing information is great but I figure I should keep my deck build on the down low so people don't metagame my deck or copy it in my area.

I have been signing on Vassal at night 12 - 2 am EST (I work 2nd shift) and before work 11 am - 2 pm. I am in FL, so I could definitely help. If not you can always use PMs if you want some low key critiques.

I am too retarded for Vassal, sadly. I've tried it multiple times and can't seem to make it work. Otherwise I'd be willing to help since I'm not going to Rochester.

You could always message me with any questions. If you see me on Vassal that's also a good time. I swear I'll be using vassal more in the next month... as soon as I get over PDC fever.

I'll be PMing you guys tonight, thanks for all of the volunteers!

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    I am too retarded for Vassal, sadly. I've tried it multiple times and can't seem to make it work. Otherwise I'd be willing to help since I'm not going to Rochester.
    It has taken me playing around with it a lot to figure it out. For example, if both players choose player 1, it will screw everything up.

If you are Bat of the Night, as me, oh wait for its day time.

Well if you can figure out when 18 PM to 1 AM is for your compared to European Standard Time(Berlin) you can find my very often or write me an PM, i am checking TRP at least 5 times the day or more^^. And i cannot spill out your tactics to your local game fellows, since a ticket is so pricey right now^^.

I used to do hangouts, they worked alright, but resolution was often sketchy. Vassal is basically the same thing except both players can read all of the dice. And of course you don't actually get to handle the dice or your bag. Someone should find a way to Skylanders/YGO Dice masters dice, so we can have over the internet battles that are actually readable, but let us roll our dice for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I used to do hangouts, they worked alright, but resolution was often sketchy. Vassal is basically the same thing except both players can read all of the dice. And of course you don't actually get to handle the dice or your bag. Someone should find a way to Skylanders/YGO Dice masters dice, so we can have over the internet battles that are actually readable, but let us roll our dice for real.
    I've never had a problem playing via Hangout. I have a link of the person's team, just to specifically read the text, but otherwise, I can see well enough what gets rolled, etc..., that it's really no big deal; I've never even felt like someone was cheating at all.