Thread: Article: The More You Know - With MDCVH Vol. 6

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries

Article: The More You Know - With MDCVH Vol. 6

Blog Entries
    Thanks! I wasn't sure how to handle those questions, or if I should include them, but I wanted to at least attempt it...

probably just boiled over frustrations from rules discussions. A little levity helps.

^agreed. I love that we all love the game, we just gotta keep it civil with each other and be the community we want to see.

What is an mera Counter? Is Meras global targetting the character die or just the damage?

I was hoping you answering this question too , but i think you missed that one :P (if you dont believe me, look again, the question will be there!!!) <.< >.< >.>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    What is an mera Counter? Is Meras global targetting the character die or just the damage?

I was hoping you answering this question too , but i think you missed that one :P (if you dont believe me, look again, the question will be there!!!) <.< >.< >.>
    Prismatic Spray or Zombie Magneto come to mind. Jinzo is also a reasonable counter if you're focused on 5-7 damage attackers and not a single one shot kill...

Mera does not target or affect attacking characters.

This feature is now my online equivalent to the "news" shows on Comedy Central; your answers are funny, but I think I learn as much here as in some of the more serious features. Thank you for making me laugh while I learn things about the game. Tying in 2 of your points together (and because this way I get to brag to a larger audience), I just won a game using Big Entrance to buy all 4 of my Beast Genetic Expert Dice on Turn 3, and then just kept hitting my opponent with targeted KOs by putting Cerebro Cybernetic Intelligence on his card. Thanks again for the laughs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeBrew View Post
    This feature is now my online equivalent to the "news" shows on Comedy Central; your answers are funny, but I think I learn as much here as in some of the more serious features. Thank you for making me laugh while I learn things about the game. Tying in 2 of your points together (and because this way I get to brag to a larger audience), I just won a game using Big Entrance to buy all 4 of my Beast Genetic Expert Dice on Turn 3, and then just kept hitting my opponent with targeted KOs by putting Cerebro Cybernetic Intelligence on his card. Thanks again for the laughs.
    I take that as a real compliment, thank you! Frankly, I had considered dropping the series for a while. I think the community response to this bit of satire both here at TRP and on Facebook has been amazing, and I take it all as a great sign of where this community is, has been, and is going.