Thread: Mystique: Alias You

Mystique: Alias You

"when mystique attacks, she gains the attack value and all assigning and attacking abilities of one opposing character."
    Does Mystique copy boosts from globals, for example, such as anger issues +1A?

Applied bonuses I would say yes, static definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by atern View Post
    "when mystique attacks, she gains the attack value and all assigning and attacking abilities of one opposing character."
    Does Mystique copy boosts from globals, for example, such as anger issues +1A?
    She would gains static abilities if it's an attacking ability. Ie, if she attacked and Guy Gardner was in the field, she would copy his attacking bonus. At least I can't see why she wouldn't get the bonus in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by RainCityJenna View Post
    She would gains static abilities if it's an attacking ability. Ie, if she attacked and Guy Gardner was in the field, she would copy his attacking bonus. At least I can't see why she wouldn't get the bonus in that case.
    Static if provided by that character, yes. Static that apply *to* that character, I would say no (I.e. If you had Venom fielded, Mystique wouldn't copy the -2/-2).

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Static if provided by that character, yes. Static that apply *to* that character, I would say no (I.e. If you had Venom fielded, Mystique wouldn't copy the -2/-2).
    Totes.