Thread: Let's make a nickname for one dice cards...

Let's make a nickname for one dice cards...

I was thinking about the new SR Ring spoiler. It's clearly going to see some play as a one dice card for the global. There are a few cards like this - PXG, BEWD, Phoenix, Red Dragon to name the prominent handful.

So, feeling whimsical, I thought this community could do with a nickname for such cards.

My suggestion = One-Ders (a movie reference some may know) as in "One Dice Wonders".

Suggestions below - the funnier the better...

I still believe it's a waste and an oversight on the players with the exception of the cost 6 PXG, the cost 5 is worth buying, that one only if you have Ant Man's global.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    How about "Die-clops"
    This is my fave so far... although I like the idea of Highlanders ("there can be only one!")

'Die-Clops made me outwardly chuckle, which is why it takes the lead in my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMisterSix View Post

My suggestion = One-Ders (a movie reference some may know) as in "One Dice Wonders".
    That's pronounced "Oh-needers" right?

The pitty die.
    Kid brother die "Had to bring it if i wanna get that card's sweet global."
    Global lump "it just sorta sits there..."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    Legendary
    Leden-die or Legen-dice

its One-of-a-Die

The Die without a Saga/Trilogy

or just
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    That's pronounced "Oh-needers" right?
    I am Spartacus!

Quote Originally Posted by sewnwings View Post
    The pitty die.
    Kid brother die "Had to bring it if i wanna get that card's sweet global."
    Global lump "it just sorta sits there..."
    AHAHA - "Kid Brother Die" gave me much chuckles.
    @Shadowmeld - I'm relying on you to exert your influence on the podcast to make this a thing! Just casually start referring to them as "One-ders" , "Die-Clops" or "Kid Brothers"...

Whoops - just noticed the "multi-quote" button - apologies for the double post.
    Last edited by TrueMisterSix; 01-27-2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Noticed the "Multi-Quote" button - what a dunce

I like Die-clopse, it's clever and made me chuckle. One-ders makes me think of derp. I hate the existance of derp.

I would like to throw in the disolated. Pronounced dice o lated. A die by itself.