Thread: Article: DnD Faerun Under Siege Super Rares: Epic Magical Items!

Article: DnD Faerun Under Siege Super Rares: Epic Magical Items!

"Do the two different dice need to be different with all of your draws as a whole, or just in the pair that you name them?"

Right on the card it states: "Continue to name previously unnamed dice..." Yes, they have to all be different dice you name.

Talisman may make aggro decks even more prevalent...

I read the deck as name 2, draw 2, and then one at a time after that. And all different.

Maybe you need that Paladin to have just enough resistance to withstand damage, and if an opponent is able to knock him off or out, he comes right back. Think of it as an extra life for your equipped character. The Robe goes to used, and the next time you can get it out you protect him or another character.
    Not sure it works that way. The Robe goes where the die would go. If the character would be KO'd, the Robe goes to the Prep, no?

"If the equipped die would be put into the Used or Prep area, instead put this there and return the character die to play at its original level."

I read the Robe as being able to equip to all non-monster characters. So even characters without the equip symbol. That opens up the card to be equipped to non-D&D characters.

Talisman of Ultimate Evil- KO X of your charterer dice. KO X target opposing charterer dice.
    Is this KO an actual KO ie BEWD or is it a KO similar to a sacrifice. It is worded that I believe it could be ruled either way.
    Last edited by Dicelover; 01-27-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuisito View Post
    Is the double burst effect on the Hammer similar to that of the effect of Fireball? It says you may spend bolts to do damage, while the original effects looks at active bolt characters for damage. Clarification might be needed.
    On the double burst side, you may spend bolt to damage target player and target character *instead.* If the die is on the double burst face, you can pay a bolt to hit both the player and a character die. The instead is the keyword there. Additionally, if it was meant to do damage itself, it would have some sort of value listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Liriel View Post
    On the double burst side, you may spend bolt to damage target player and target character *instead.* If the die is on the double burst face, you can pay a bolt to hit both the player and a character die. The instead is the keyword there. Additionally, if it was meant to do damage itself, it would have some sort of value listed.
    So instead of doing the regular damage counting the number of active bolt characters, I can pay any number of bolt energy to do that amount to target player and character? Another good use for Ice-Man I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuisito View Post
    That makes sense then, so just 1 bolt to add the second target.
    Exactly!

That talisman though. Time to begin proxying!

I think I have an ideal Talisman team. Now I just need to pull one!