Thread: Find Local Players!

Let us know what you all think of the following!

Looking for other Dice Masters players in your area?
    Well, you can find them and help them find you by using our new Member Map!

Attachment 134On the Member Map you will find pins (Attachment 135) representing all of our users that have chosen to add themselves to the map. Click on a pin to see the member at that location. On the map you will also find a brown pin that represents our best guess as to your location. If we're unable to determine your location, you will find your pin in the middle of Kansas.

Attachment 137You are the only one who can see your location/pin unless you click on the brown pin and remove the checkmark from "Do not show me on member map." We suggest you do so if you want other local players to be able to find you.

You can drag the brown pin to adjust your location to be as accurate or nonspecific as you wish, but we ask that you don't put pins in locations that mislead others. For example, if you live in Tuscon, Arizona, but don't want people to know your exact city, just drag your pin a little away from Tuscon, perhaps even all the way out to Phoenix if you want, keeping it somewhat local, but please don't drag it to Colorado, Russia, or the middle of the ocean. If you're that uncomfortable with your location being known, just leave your pin turned off instead (i.e., leave the checkmark in "Do not show me on member map").

While there aren't many players on the map yet--my pin in Central Wisconsin is the only one at the time of this writing--if we all add ourselves it will grow into a nice resource to find players.

Note: This map works on phones, but only so-so. Sorry! But please do try it out on your computer. We think you'll like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lonely.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	139   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donotshowme.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	141  
    Attached Images Attached Images