Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Looking for other Dice Masters players in your area?

Really appreciate your work here. I know I've said it before, but I will say it again. It's stuff like this which will help grow the game.

you're not the only one in Wisconsin anymore!

I can't see you. Maybe you didn't uncheck the box?

With you added, the great lakes area is making a strong early showing! Two in Wisconsin, several around Lake Ontario and Erie on both sides of the border.

EDIT: and I see we have our first non-North American member registering on the map!

Alright! Couple people up towards Cleveland. Might need to make some new friends

*Sigh* No one else our way yet. Maybe we'll just have to move to the Akron/Cleveland area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    *Sigh* No one else our way yet. Maybe we'll just have to move to the Akron/Cleveland area.
    Yep.

Find my wife and I jobs and ok. I know this is a cardinal sin for a Pittsburgher, but I actually like Cleveland.

Support for mobile OS's is very basic. It works so-so on Android, but desktop is where it's at for the map.

I'm lonely... I also need this speech bubble XD

This is pretty dynamite! Where will we be able to find the Members map on a regular basis? Link on the home page perhaps? And how about a red/yellow/green status indicator when you click on someone's pin that is based off of the time since their last login...would just give you a quick indication if they are likely to be an active DM player of not.

If you click "community" in the forum, "members map" is the bottom option.

Good suggestions, Meatman. No promises, but we'll see what we can do about the colors when we get a chance. Nobody's inactive yet so we won't rush on that one.

Putting an image/link on the homepage (on the sidebar) is probably in the cards, at least for a while.

Where is the SoCal love? So lonely down here...

YAY!!! I'm in Toronto/ Hamilton (Canada) and looking for people to play with other than my house mate!