Thread: Article: The Tribe

I'm starting to research more of the effects that certain "energy tribes" have, and to see how certain globals work better with various characters. Being able to play with people who think differently than me is really helping that.

Great article. Hopefully it helps some people think in a different way.

A mention about the teamwork BAC, in DnD all characters that aren't adventurers are indeed part of the monster affiliation. Play teamwork on your swarm team for massive weany swarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    A mention about the teamwork BAC, in DnD all characters that aren't adventurers are indeed part of the monster affiliation. Play teamwork on your swarm team for massive weany swarm.

Adventures are characters with the experience keyword on their card, and there are plenty of characters without that ability that do not have the monster banner on their cards.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    Adventures are characters with the experience keyword on their card, and there are plenty of characters without that ability that do not have the monster banner on their cards.
    Not in D&D. It either has an adventurer banner or a monster banner. (Except Minsc and Boo. That card is neither)

Wizkids specifies the keyword definition here. Unless I'm missing something (always possible).