Thread: Avengers Age of Ultron

Avengers Age of Ultron

WizKids updated their Facebook profile to:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11159964_10153011556499079_7849436954025735742_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	178

I don't see any new info on their side yet but looks like it will be coming soon. I do think there are a few new dice shown in the picture though. I'll try to zoom in and look through them later unless someone beats me to it.

Check out this link

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/130...racter-guesses

It is a slightly different picutre, but a lot of folks have already weighed in on character guesses

I like the idea of going back to older characters and giving them new energy types. Both Steve and Tony left the S grouping and went F and B respectively. Ironman gets +2A when he attacks if you spend a B and +3 A on a burst side. Cap has a when fielded ability that I cant make out, but I think he has a burst side that appears to be life gain. The Ultron is a different one from the earlier preview. This one has a global.

Yeah, I think it gives them the ability to explore new aspects of characters, and that's cool. Comics have so many crazy twisted histories and alternate universes (Batman had a Green Lantern Power Ring in one) and it's cool to touch all of that.

It also gives them an opportunity to make older characters relevant. Aka, Thing.

Looking forward to seeing a super rare list.

I still doubt we will see any Fantastic Four or X-Men until Marvel gets all their rights back.