Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing? (Video Games)

What game are you playing? (Video Games)

I've been playing Halo MCC on downtime, seems like they have really improved the game since it came out.

Mechwarrior Online, big event this weekend. Also keeping up with League of Legends and occationaly some mindless Darkest Dungeun on patch days.

I used to play MWO, kinda got out of it but that was a fun one

Community warfare has definitely upped my enjoyment. Also, it helps being a member of a solid clan.

I was never good at dota 2, bots beat me really bad

Haven't played video games since just after Christmas when I got WWE 2k14 (don't judge me.)

Except for about a month ago... I fired up the PS2 to play the Mega Man X Collection. Actually beat the original Mega Man X in about an hour with out dying once. (Well, except when I needed to die to unlock the Haduken.) I was pretty pleased with myself.

Wow, that's impressive. I never did beat Mega Man X, and my sister could get to the final boss but that was it. Makes me want to try it.

I recently bought Fire Pro Wrestling on the GBA to create my own little fed, so I'm looking forward to doing that when I get some downtime. Still have to beat final case (the DLC case) of Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

It wasn't entirely intentional. I got to the 2nd Sigma level, and it hit me. "Holy crap I haven't died yet". Then the pressure was on. But I did it.

I've heard great things about the Fire Pro series... but I'm just not a fan. I know, I know, that's borderline blasphemy when talking about wrestling games, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Fire Pro is more about simming, not playing. I've never actually played a match myself.

I introduced the kids to Pokemon. So I now have a Game Boy Advanced emulator on my phone with Pokemon Leaf Green.... occasionally I play it without them.

Star Realms on iOS. Haven't had much time to play games in a while. Having an 18 month old sucks up a lot of time. I need to find some time to start Dragon Age on PS4. I got it for Chistmas and haven't touched it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    I need to find some time to start Dragon Age on PS4. I got it for Chistmas and haven't touched it yet.
    Wife and I both LOVED Dragon Age Origins and all the expansions. I'm still trying to find time to finish DA2, then I'll worry about getting Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Wife and I both LOVED Dragon Age Origins and all the expansions. I'm still trying to find time to finish DA2, then I'll worry about getting Inquisition.
    I loved DA1, DA2 was pretty good too.

My free time has gone down significantly since having kids (surprising, i know) and I find myself wanting to play board games and card games now more then video games with what little free time I do have. That said, I was really liking Titanfall for a while there, but the community on xbox 360 seems to have dried up. I recently discovered that the gears of war 3 community is still doing well, or maybe doing well again, so i've been spending a little time with it again, but I find it's a hard game to jump in jump out of. Too much learning/relearning curve. The last REALLY good game I played was the Last of us. Man that was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongooli View Post
    My free time has gone down significantly since having kids (surprising, i know) and I find myself wanting to play board games and card games now more then video games with what little free time I do have.
    You've got a kindred spirit here with that, pal.

Destiny, Destiny and more Destiny. To me it feels exactly like Halo and WoW had a baby. I love it.

Really? My bro-in-law was a huge Destiny fanboy, but says they have failed in terms of what they promised players in terms of story, quests and so forth. Are you someone who enjoys the PvP?

Could be, RJ. I've been playing it for about a month so it's still new and shiny. I still have tons and tons to do and I'm only on my first character.

The story is incoherent, but it's Bungie. So that's to be expected.

Xbox One, brotha!

I don't get to play as often as I like, but when I do, I have a blast.

I just downloaded a SNES emulator for my phone... Super Mario RPG is first up...

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Spending paternity leave well, @Randy !

I FINALLY picked up Arkham Origins.

The people were right. It's not as good as Asylum/City, but it's still good. Glad I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I FINALLY picked up Arkham Origins.

The people were right. It's not as good as Asylum/City, but it's still good. Glad I got it.
    That game might make me build a new computer (my gaming laptop fragged it's last foe).

PC gamer here. Dota 2 is my main jam, I've been playing it for about 10 years so I've learned a thing or two over the years :P

Single player wise - Witcher III. Holy guacamole this game is good.