Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to play Vassal or by video on Google Hangouts? Post here!

Want to play Vassal or by video on Google Hangouts? Post here!

So my Rainbow Draft fell through today, and now I need a DM fix.

RJ said he should be around, anyone else going to be around?

You just reminded me that I need to install Vassal.

I'm going to start playing on line once the hockey season is over.

Shadow, we'll have to play sometime. I know you've been around giving lots of help and just generally playing and I think that's awesome, one of the best parts of the community.

I will likely be free Monday Evening, or possibly even tomorrow evening. But the parents come into town Wednesday, so there's a flurry of cleaning and visiting to do for the week after that. Would love to play though.

Perfect! Have you tried out Vassal too? Great game. All it needs is DC in there and we're good to go.

I have a cam but it's built into my monitor so it'd be impractical to use for Dice Masters. I'd have to pick up my monitor any time I wanted to give an overhead shot of what I rolled. Late nights is really the only time I'd be available for playing for the most part.

I'm interested in trying out DM on Vassal. Anyone on weeknights around 9pm (eastern) that would want to play?

I would be willing to play more Vassal. Just need to build the teams. Weekends will generally be better, but early evening should work too.

Let's make this the topic for "Wanna play online?"

That way we don't have multiple threads for the same thing.

Google Hangouts are for videos, while Vassal is for computer only. Either works. . This topic can be for both.

I'm going to have to start playing on here, I have literally no one in my area interested in being competitive. It's hard being the only one like that -_-'

Dang. Wish you caught me a half hour earlier. Gotta get some sleep now, but I should be around late tomorrow again. I'll have a look to see if you're also on.

I better start building some teams so I can start playing online again. Really glad more people are playing.