Thread: Article: Our very own jthomash2 is the Canadian National Champion

Article: Our very own jthomash2 is the Canadian National Champion

Congrats to all. Thrilled with this result and with the means of response to the meta game that we saw here tonight. Big. Huge! Hope they post the teams so we can do some analyzing.

Grats Everyone! Now here's hoping they have a DM competition south of the Mason-Dixon Line this year so I can get a chance to represent TRP as well!

Hey, I was referred here by JT after playing today and actually faced him last round, coming second place overall. (JT and everyone I met are awesome by the way) If you guys would like me to post my list somewhere, just point me to whatever part of the forum is appropriate. (Not even sure if this is the proper place to ask since I just joined)

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Hey, I was referred here by JT after playing today and actually faced him last round, coming second place overall. (JT and everyone I met are awesome by the way) If you guys would like me to post my list somewhere, just point me to whatever part of the forum is appropriate. (Not even sure if this is the proper place to ask since I just joined)
    Welcome! Glad you're here. Feel free to share your team on the strategy board. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!