Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Article: MAJOR Age of Ultron Spoilers! Updated with Pictures!

I don't mind the Marvel Zombies, but Full Art Chase........ Really. We didn't need Chase in Dice Masters. At least now if I get one, it's Ebay so I can get a complete set.

And 8 Super Rares, guess I'm going with 2 or 3 gravity feeds and a lot of Rainbow drafts for this set.

I'm a little annoyed they're upping it to 8 super rares. I hope they increase the feed distribution a little.

Crap. This is going to start emptying my wallet even more than DC. If I can pull Constantine early, that will save more money for me on this set.

I was never a fan of Marvel Zombies, but ok. 8 super rares is awesome. Less likely to get all of them, but more likely to get a couple!

They better have upped the SRs to 3-4 per GF. I'm not going to waste money on hunting down zombie cards.

Huh. I'm actually disappointed by this. Not a Marvel Zombie fan in the least, and I'll actually be disappointed if I pull one of them instead of Groot/Thanos.

EDIT: I agree with vonVile. I'm hoping for increased SR drop-rate.

Yeah, I was on to the Infinity Stones idea but this is cool too. Frankly, the game doesn't really cost that much, so I don't mind the idea of grabbing multiple feeds.

Fits in with the upcoming Ultron vs Marvel Zombie theme i suppose. i wonder if they will have a non-zombie version as well?

I'm more excited for the reveal of Electro than I am fir the Zombies. (Hoping for the gren/yellow costume on the character card)

(Isn't Electro a Zombie, based on how the article is written? A normal Electro... I'd be pumped. Zombie variant? Eh.)

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    (Isn't Electro a Zombie, based on how the article is written? A normal Electro... I'd be pumped. Zombie variant? Eh.)
    That's my understanding. The SR Zombies have regular versions on the characters... just their super rares are the Zombies.

Here is hoping they ensure the zombies have the undead key word and dwarf cleric becomes the new hotness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    This is an interesting turn of events. I like the idea of this as long as the rarity distribution makes it more manageable to get more Super Rares.
    Yeah, I don't want to have to buy 6+ feeds to get all the SRs.

For the old guy (54) who has never collected anything other than comics BUT has now been "Captured" by this dice masters bug, can you please tell me what "Chase" means? the super rares are tough to get are these super-duper rares? Also, the new page format is nice.

that would be nice if there is a non zombie and it matches the zombie dice. i sometimes throw a zombie from dnd into a marvel team just because it's 'thematic' :P

@fsufiji--yeah chase in Heroclix (also by WizKids) , is basically super-duper rare. Fortunately they are just alternate art, not a different variant that can be played. If they look good, then they may be prying my wallet open a bit further. Not sure yet. Damn you, WizKids!

Quote Originally Posted by fsufiji View Post
    For the old guy (54) who has never collected anything other than comics BUT has now been "Captured" by this dice masters bug, can you please tell me what "Chase" means? the super rares are tough to get are these super-duper rares? Also, the new page format is nice.
    Yes, chase basically means super-duper-rare.

I'm fine with the change. So long as chase cards are only alt art and not substantively different cards, that shouldn't be an issue. And upping the SRs to 8 is a wild card at this point--depends on SR. distribution. If they don't change it, the secondary market value of normal rares will take a tumble due to people buying extra feeds.

Overall, I'm intrigued. We'll have to wait and see for full impact.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    SPOILER : Looks like zombie cards have zombie dice.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    So long as chase cards are only alt art and not substantively different cards
    SPOILER : same card, same art, just full card art.

wizkids you really have outdone yourselves look at those zombie colored dice. Can't wait to open variant zombie dice packs. Makes that moment of dice dropping out of the pack into your hands that much more exciting!