Thread: What is your #1 "Must Pull" from DC and why?

What is your #1 "Must Pull" from DC and why?

Now that we've got spoilage I'm curious to know why card you have to get and why you want it so bad. This is the kind of card that you will buy on EBay if you don't get it out of your buys. And the why part is totally flexible - it could be for strategy, sure. But maybe you're a collector or just a fan.

Let's hear 'em!

Gotta be Constantine. If I don't pull him, I'll be gutted. If I get a combo of Flash/Catwoman, Flash/Black Canary or Catwoman/Black Canary I'll be content. Perfect scenario would be Constantine/Black Canary.

That being said, of the rares, I'm pretty all right with whatever I pull.

I'm hoping to get all the commons/uncommons if I can. I'll buy whatever I don't pull off eBay as those cards are really inexpensive, generally.

EDIT: Hey, you never posted yours! Who you need Chris?

This is my first time doing two 90ct. gravity feeds. I'm hoping for 3 or 4 super rares, Constantine of course. Hopefully I have enough extras to trade or sell to get the missing cards I'll need. If the card distribution is the same as D&D I should get nearly everything from the 2 feeds.

I feel like this thread is 100% Constantine 100% of the time.

But after him, I'm looking forward to the villains I'm going to need for my villains team, and Deadman... gotta have a Deadman.

Constantine and Swamp Thing.

But not for their abilities.

I used to buy Hellblazer regularly.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Pulled a SR Flash from the DC boosters I got at Canadian Nationals. Provided it's not another of the same, any SR will do. Of note, while I got the Flash, my rate of rares was really low. 1 in 10 boosters low (3 in 29 to be exact).

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Constantine and Swamp Thing.

But not for their abilities.

I used to buy Hellblazer regularly.
    Similar to this, I just want a full c/u/r set of the Justice League Dark lineup

Just a reminder to all of you. I cracked 6 Feeds and got 1 SR per box. I guess I hope for my luck to be better on pulls. A Constantine or 4 would be nice in future pulls.

Dang, that sucks! Anybody see confirmation from anyone that either 2 per gravity is still possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Pulled a SR Flash from the DC boosters I got at Canadian Nationals. Provided it's not another of the same, any SR will do. Of note, while I got the Flash, my rate of rares was really low. 1 in 10 boosters low (3 in 29 to be exact).
    That is surprising. Assuming you received boosters from the same Gravity feed as Mongooli, he pulled the SR Flash as well...

I will also say that out of 6 Feeds, I ended up with 3 of most rares and only 2 of the Contantine and Flash (green stripe) rares/sr. When Walsh opened his Factory set, these 2 cards were placed in the box as the checklist is setup (with the rares). Since they seemed to be more rare than the other rares, I would almost consider them SR, but I didn't consider that when I was cracking packs. Might be something to make a note of, especially if some boxes are actually coming up with multiple SR, but 0 of the 2 cards above.

I would hope all rare cards would have similar drop rates. Maybe we should start keeping track. With enough people, we may get a decent sample size.