Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Marvel Dice Masters: The Amazing Spider*Man

"Underdogs"...... could this introduce B and C level heroes?

.....could this introduce.... the Slingers!?

Edit: don't know what the Slingers are? Here's a shameless link to an article I wrote 6 years ago for Pop Matters. http://www.popmatters.com/review/115753-slingers/

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Symbiote Spider-Man please!

And Carnage please!

Oooo, I'm hoping for some Marvel Knights and friends action! Maybe a little Moon Knight? Task Master? Daredevil, even.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Would love to see Hell's Kitchen get some attention in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Would love to see Hell's Kitchen get some attention in this game...
    I think the Marvel Netflix series will lead to those characters being pushed more in games like this. Sweet Christmas!, bring on Luke Cage and Iron Fist!

There are sooooo many spiderman villians that we have yet to see that would be alot of fun. The Lizard, Carnage, Sandman, Vulture...just to name a few...

And imagine the fun they will have with Mysterio...can't wait for this...

Will this be the best week ever to go down in DiceMasters History...?

First all those amazing AOU Spoilers...then a new set unofficial annoucement for ASM (am I the first person to use that abbreviation?)...and then at the end of this week, we'll all be unboxing our new DCJL stuff...can it get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    And Carnage please!
    Yes! Symbiote special abilities would be great.

Oh, man! What about Rocket Racer?! Prowler?! Puma?! Sandman?! Eeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by ONEone78 View Post
    aunt may? so will her energy faces be "blank/blank/?"?
    I expect her to be like 0/0/1 on all faces and just give some bonus or let Spidey enter the field for free

Allies is probably a keyword version of batman family abilities. Something like "Spider-man Ally: fields for free if spiderman is active."
    There will also probably be abilities like "Spider-man gets +1A and +1D for each of his allies in play."

Underdogs, I'm betting is a keyword version of the Thing mechanic, "if your opponent has more characters fielded than you do". An example would be " Underdog - KO an opponents character."

Just my guesses, but I have been scouring sets for underused abilities lately, and those seem most akin to what I have seen.

Uncle Ben: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. 0/1/0. When fielded Uncle Ben dies, place Uncle Ben in your used pile, Spider-Man gains +2A +2D for this turn.
    Last edited by DigitalFirefly; 04-28-2015 at 12:27 PM. Reason: fixed wording

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Uncle Ben: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. 0/1/0. When fielded Uncle Ben dies, place Uncle Ben in your used pile, Spider-Man gains +2A +2D for this turn.
    That for common, uncommon makes him unblockable, rare let's you field from used for no cost?

Blog Entries
    I also like Uncle Ben at 0/1/1. If knocked out, Spiderman gets a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    Will this be the best week ever to go down in DiceMasters History...?

First all those amazing AOU Spoilers...then a new set unofficial annoucement for ASM (am I the first person to use that abbreviation?)...and then at the end of this week, we'll all be unboxing our new DCJL stuff...can it get any better?
    Had the exact same thought. Mind. Blown.

Guys...Uncle Ben is Dead...was I the only one who saw the movie?
    Maybe...Zombie Uncle Ben...?

While I love the variety. I don't know if I can afford all the sets. Plus all the Dice management. I have 3 dice boxes now, Soon to be 4 with DC. Holy cow.